OASA Player Cards


In order to play in the GPSD, you need to obtain a player card from OASA (Oregon Adult Soccer Association).
You can do so online at the following address: www.oregonadultsoccer.com

You must be 18+ to obtain a card.


OASA is located at the following address:
1750 SW Skyline Blvd #121, Portland, OR 97221


You can call them at: 503-292-1814